Friday I was in Naples.
this exceptional event even load.
There I met a little girl of five, maximum six years, I think, no more '... from time
She was sitting at a table of old traditional Neapolitan pizza, and little sister over 'the great was near. At one point, worried, but no more' too much, trying to draw attention
of the mother, while she, the most 'little face was lying on the two little arms resting on the table.
of the mother, while she, the most 'little face was lying on the two little arms resting on the table.
sobbed, and strong. so strong that his boss began to tremble and then my whole body began to vibrate .... I am come close to understanding, ask if he needed help, but do not know whether to reply.
Only the voices of the happy and carefree all the other diners.
Only the voices of the happy and carefree all the other diners.
I managed only to pick her black braids style that dot the Cameroonian head. It was full!
E 'came the mother and raised her face. He's taking him aside to talk to her and then altered voice the concern that has blood dripping from the nose of the child.
The place where she sat until recently was a small lake of blood that fell to earth was created a well in which the surface layer of vibrated for online producing vibrations induced by the tens of feet shuffling on the floor.
The child suffers, I later discovered. Allergic asthma, epistaxis, and another half dozen of all symptoms related to her allergy problem. I think, at least. The
happens often. While you sleep, while at school, when he speaks with his companions, when, and pizzeria. And has trouble breathing afterwards. E 'bentelan under 6 years.
Shy, lovely, with white skins enviable to advertising 'of perborates ..
And he spent most of his time to weep, Friday: structure and his breathing problems.
eyes swollen from crying and the lips of a long red, which contrasted so much from her pale face But look swollen
beautiful And he spent most of his time to weep, Friday: structure and his breathing problems.
eyes swollen from crying and the lips of a long red, which contrasted so much from her pale face But look swollen
I started to play with her as her shyness would allow him.
I have dropped the hat fabric, cylinder and wide, who already bears' almost over his eyes and told me a funny look of distrust.
Maybe he could avoid doing so. And cry. Maybe send me to hell.
She smiled at me instead
And when I asked if he was angry with me, he came to his sister asking her gaze rispodere for her. What angered them was not only annoyed and shy.
Because sometimes we humans are inclined to lament intolerant?
Impatient useless
Impatient useless
0 comments:
Post a Comment