pentalogy The money
Yes, dear readers, you've won: WRITE 'A pentalogy money, with clear language, meaningful and understandable to the many stupid listening.
I could condense everything into 2 or 3 posts up, just talking about marginal seigniorage and other issues, as he would like the extremist wing of the movement antirosicruciano.
I'll tell them, but on one condition: After pentalogy, you readers will take paper, pen and ink to write and propose the Academy in Oslo for the Nobel Prize for economics. I deserve, I deserve it so much ...
But 'nuff said, just clump in the handle, the ladder enucleiamo Chapter indexed (eh eh eh ... I speak as an economist already ...):
Post nr. 1 : the event, the tragic impossibility of some humble deposit thousands of dollars in cash into my checking account just as humble, because of the infamous anti-money laundering laws (other than the racial laws, these laws are the real shame !!!). You can read the post here !
Post nr. 2 : the functioning of the money (in power), that is how the money could serve society (and not vice versa). You can read the post here , with effect from 8 January 2011!
Post nr. 3 : the functioning of the money (in effect), that is what it is and how it really works money. The tragic plot masson-Rosicrucian-Jewish, to the detriment of the people! You can read the posts here, with effect from January 13, 2011!
Post nr. 4 : the arrogance of the debt. You can read the posts here, with effect from January 17, 2011!
Post nr. 5 : the brilliant proposal of the great Galeazzo. You can read the posts here, with effect from January 21, 2011!
I'll make it? The task is to those who are shaking your wrists. Of course, I will very long documents, especially in the libraries of the enemy, who are in places far away (San Marino, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Cayman Islands ...). In short, I need mucho dinero , you can easily send, in small bills, the usual, reassuring address:
Galeazzo Pomponio Gargiulo
Get rid of the man from the CU, 111
12345 Valbrembana more
0 comments:
Post a Comment