Yes, MDD, and SoF Gayo me
Yes, I confess: MDD, and SoF Gayo me.
I'm sick of hiding my secret pusillanimous, MDD, and SoF Gayo me.
I could not keep the secret, not in the Christmas Day: MDD, and SoF Gayo me.
Today, 2010 years ago, the little boy was born with gold, and therefore, MDD, and SoF Gayo me.
Oh Holy Child of gold, oh miracle of third-party reproduction between un'eggregora demiurgic and a sofa-divas, oh destroyer of gods, now that I have revealed and confessed everything, bring your gifts, or little boy gold, not to bring all the fetishes and Veronesi read, remember that MDD, and Gayo SoF I am ... Come, come, I look in the lounge of my humble devotion villa (perhaps unwarranted, but with all the comforts ... tiè Osvaldo!).
Ah, a little boy, Remember me Horus ...
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
DP World è MIO
0 comments:
Post a Comment