Monday, January 3, 2011

Desmume Heart Gold Freeze

Marchionne

What ggioia that ggiubilo, Sergio Marchionne was democratically elected Man of the Year by the management and heads editors of the influential newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore .

And now, woe to you who the bad guys who have defamed, stating that he does not understand a caz * or industry, who earns so frightening, that practice human sacrifice in the shadow of the Mole, who has "punch" Neger along with the pit that the Guern el uuuuusa Buratino like a man in the diaul ...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

E 'him, the man who "reminded all, the trade union, media, politics, global world in which we played according to global rules."

And you all saw, that watchful eye, that technical expertise, production genius that " uei Neger, I do not know na gota, but I Rosicrucian sun from head to pè, and Allure of uperai cass on CIAP and Andes at home, then on tour Duman with the AUC between the legs, half salary, and if not you fuss reciòn ciaverìa also wives !! "

PS. To those who think I'm finished, which they believe to have exhausted my creative vein, verily, verily, I say: I HAVE THE PAST YEAR DRESS BEAR !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment