Depressed almost like never before, I dived into a long film session, but I chose not to watch anime and movies.
E ' a passion flower, or perhaps reborn, just a few months. and I have seen a Tombre the Fireflies - Hotaru no haka is the title Jappe. Maybe I had reached the bottom and I could not even scrape it more, I did not have too many emotions to spend, just my depression and so this has saved me. I was saved by an infinite sadness in which I would have fallen if I had seen the movie at another time.
The story is based on an autobiographical novel by Akiyuki Nosaka that who lost because of bad nutrition, his sister at the time of World War II. The protagonists in the anime, however, both die, but you know 'are those of the Japanese kamikaze pilots and honor to be saved at all costs ...
Two elements in the film, I think, on the one hand contribute to make the story compelling, however slight, and the other even more sad and moving ending. End than anything else you know at the outset: the first stage and the first bar of the main character, dying in a local train station in any city in Japan.
The lightness of the two boys, their boundless confidence in their future, what perhaps makes it less painful and heavy the situation of poverty that overwhelms them right now and as strays complete and absolute destitution.
The other element is the deep affection that connects the two brothers that will keep them from becoming violent and selfish, and against each other and against outsiders, of others, even when the situation falls and they have nothing: no food, no clothes, no money.
Hotaru no haka , depression I did not passed, nor has alleviated ... But it is a good movie. Light, delicate and sad together
0 comments:
Post a Comment