I am going to write about things sad and depressing announcement only after giving due: the aveo promised yesterday to my friend.
were twenty-two and she had decided to have a cigarette - in the sense of being assemble as buy loose tobacco, paper, filter and so requires purpose. At the same time he had expressed his idea out loud making it known to the whole group of friends their own choices for the immediate future.
I told her to affigere news on a few e-news group than historic - Chess' alt.binaries eg .- She seemed to agree with the proposal and I had finally resolved for another and more funny - funny from my point of view means - the solution: "I write a post on my blog! "
Here! Alessia last night, around twenty-two, decided
Here! Alessia last night, around twenty-two, decided
" No! Now I have to make a cigarette! "
And now I write things sad and depressing, but in real alexia and his desire to tell the world their ideas have provided me with renewed vigor and energy
And now I write things sad and depressing, but in real alexia and his desire to tell the world their ideas have provided me with renewed vigor and energy
Thanks
0 comments:
Post a Comment