carefree time job
E 'for a year and two days after losing overnight - or nearly so, given me from 14 days of notice, and this only because I was going to ask about it, I said, the work, after having tried and not found
for full and intense three months ...
So are 367 days that I took to be a city employee. They pay me very well, certainly better than before, and above all work for one profile and the programmer.
Before I was a programmer, systems analyst, when I happened also hardwareista grass.
But I had fun. Much.
In the last 367 days: a sadness! My life! I do not hardwareista in the grass, I do not do the system. But I do miss the programmer! I do not do anything! Only from time to time Fracchia harassed by colleagues or if you want the system, so strongly hierarchical, the company where I work that much care and attention to form and content arises, but knows nothing.
Maybe I'll be paranoid, a little ', perhaps a little' time, but when I try to do something, I do not use words such giants as creative, different from what exists: a program a little worthy of such a label! Well the idea is nipped in the bud.
E 'the absurdity of this whole story is that I get paid well! So well that is a year I try to change jobs, but everyone that I have made proposals have disappeared when they heard my current salary!
It seems that in Italy must be satisfied a conservation law: those so dear to theorists, those characteristics that determine the universe, those that make up the balance of the parts of a system. The conserved quantity is castration.
O works well, do what you always wanted to do, but you pay a pittance that you are forced to steal in supermarkets in the last days of the month because you're short of money, or you do not have economic problems but: come at 9.00 in the morning office and already look at the clock at 10.15 to see when it's time for lunch!
In one way or another you feel castrated anyway!
0 comments:
Post a Comment