Friday, June 22, 2007

Design A Wwe Championship Online

Need Some days

happens on certain days, to feel like a string of a violin. Tesa
And like a spring, compressed. Ready to go, if just the hook that holds it becomes loose.

I hope today that the hook will not give an inch ...

Neither music, work, or writing seem to loosen the tension and excitement. I tried with an artifact of the technology to retrieve a surrogate relaxation. But today not even that does not work ...

Perhaps it is the heat, the heat of the night that gave me a quick and restless sleep ... I could say, if ignored some knowledge or you do not want to see more. But it is not.

The question remains unanswered: what of everything that has happened since last night now, now that I write, they have been the cause!

Perhaps my restless dreams? Maybe the news of that motorcyclist who wiped out in Cremona, two women and a child. In fact I still think of him. A headline like this article then reported to the different content. For the reasons, or perhaps causes of this tragedy: simple mistake - even if an adjective is very cynical trivial when applied to such a context. Anger? SIB? A

how complicated and complex but at the same time delicate living. Sometimes it seems like a game to the slaughter ...

And then I read that somebody announces games because istiganti violence. The

two news screeching brakes as they try to stop a car launched at breakneck speed on a highway.

But perhaps naming things eased the tension

0 comments:

Post a Comment