Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Dried Cranberries Lysine Content
Yesterday, evening, late. ... And without a car
It was 21:50 and I leave Piazza Navona to ride the bus with some friends.
, 64, I arrive on time in terms of: the must lead to MA2 anagnina. And you must do so within the 22.50. MA2 fails in the mission. I try to emulate but to no avail Hoffman .
COTRAL The bus has already left! Well another - the last - is at 00.00.
I try to eat something and send an sms to my friend in while the wait.
eat. But I find that I do not have credit on your phone. Not an ATM within 500 meters as the crow flies, and the rest is dirt and grass stained with smog. The 0:00 is flowing abundantly. The bus probably was deleted (or I was sleeping when he moved). No taxi. No telephone traffic and humid and I feel lost in the mists of all'adiaccio anagnina. COTRAL a bus. It is not the right one but it is a bus arrives in Frascati - better than nothing. Frascati in June at 00:40 It seems alive. And I could charge the phone. So I write to my friend not to commit suicide while returning home on foot. Monte Porzio 4 km further on and 40 minutes later, a ghost town. But I had eaten, sent my sms and had a good session of jogging ...
I could even sleep. In my bed at about 2:45.
Strange! This morning I woke up and I was not even tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment