Sunday, June 17, 2007

How To Draw A Cartoon Get Well

Odyssey Two questions

To many Italians, many of them just does not go down that gays are recognized as social subjects, a lot of Italians do not go down to be recognized social rights to gays.
I have a vague feeling that this broad band of his countrymen not to go down until you recognize the existence of gays.

He put his soul in peace: the gays, lesbians, transsexuals , transgender, there are disguised. And until they kill someone, rob someone, rape someone, do not drive a child are free people and citizens like anyone else. Moreover I think the idea of \u200b\u200bgays in the''other''not even bother them touches.
Maybe some other 'too egotistical.

The question must be asked is: why so much (anger) hostility towards them? Perhaps

phobic avoidance? Terror that being queer can be a contagious disease and that we can tramettere over the air? Horror that the man being an idea-insane - by nature weak and insecure without their own sexual identity, living day by day beside a fag it captures the essence of the character?
adage''A sort of going with the lame one learns to limp''altered?

Similarly, I wonder if anyone, I have not seen for years - decades - for the mere fact that you have read parts of my blog I consider it stupid and silly to me why it should be noted with a comment to my post?


Both questions - one on the row and that the homophobic Italian acquaintance of mine - remain unresolved.

But anyhow it is important in life and try and try and try ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment