Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Inket Printers For Graphic Designers



I want to ... a world of comic
want a world that laugh
sky comfortable
someone who hastened to answer

I want to ... wake up when I want
all my dreams
I always find you here
whenever I need it

I want everything so
not want to be able to grow
I want to take a place that
you just can not know
I want to hold something for me
something for me
For me

I want ... Leisure
yes, but every second of your free
and raise the minimum
with life that makes me tickle
I want to ... always stay awake
with all my dreams
I want ... back virgin
there whenever I want n'ho

I want everything so
I can not grow
I want to take a place that
you just can not know
I want to hold something for me
something that is for me
For me

I want
I want a world of dreams at I
I want
I decide if I want or else just
I want
want to enjoy it all as long as you can
You can

And I want to ... a world of comic
who cares if it seems ridiculous
A easy world
paying him and wants to make the beautiful
I want ... never say "too late"
or "a sin"
I want to ... that every moment
is always better than the past

I want everything so
I want to get not grow
I want to take a place that
you just can not know
I want to hold something for me
something that is for me
For me

I want
a world I want to ' height of the dreams I
I want
I decide if I want or else just
I want
want to enjoy it all until can
You can ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment