New day, new post, new heading: " The trunk of the grandmother " to talk about everything related to the Vintage, a passion that I discovered recently that I intend to cultivate assiduously! However will not be heading to a fixed date, but I will talk about vintage just when I feel like: to buy a spot-on, recovered a treasure in the attic, a new shop to report or comment on a trend. I love vintage because each object is lived, also I really enjoy to imagine the story, above all, looking around, there are unique pieces that enhance otherwise mundane outfit.
'm starting this section by showing a recent purchase. In fact, in Turin, I recently discovered a vintage shop in the area universities, I left my heart on a Chanel jacket that I could not but then magically afford a dresser drawer in a period jumped out of the original Chanel buttons recovered from an unsaleable piece .... I could not resist: as soon as I saw my creativity has gone mad and I thought a hundred ways to transform it into a jewel of current and especially personal and unique. You show them, and wait for suggestions!
0 comments:
Post a Comment