the blog: Galeazzo leaves the cave, all the planning and restructuring the site
Ah yes, dear stronzacci in reading, this time the national Galeazzo has really changed, has made yet another, a brilliant improving effect, fueling the great antirosicruciano their IO, feeding it with the best food (planning, action, acute reflection, lots of fruit and vegetables, spring water in abundance) ... why not matter the starting point, but the path of growth that we envisage.
see as the litmus test is negative, the poor Paolone Franceschetti. He seemed to be a good start against the Red Rose in Cruciata much good will, perhaps disrespectful actions of the Italian grammar but still interesting in content, content in the surface but that actually provoke thought and research ... but then has never evolved, he could not do it. The limits of mental, physical and spiritual (children, which has the 'tummy na ...) does not allow, and its action is in fact circular, a cat chasing its tail, thinking that is that of the Red Rose. Ai Ai that pain!
Not me, I am a man ready to do anything to increase their knowledge, to know how is the reality, but that's not enough ... I was just that I could actually be the most dangerous of the Masons.
After all, is not looking too, the supreme knowledge? Well, maybe they, the knowledge we already have and indeed try to deny it to humans.
But now here's the final turn of the great GPG: start actual revolution, organize, organize their daily lives and their plans for short, medium and long terms in this light. Ole!
And then:
- I leave the cave . Mind you, I go back to sleep at night and maybe I'll take the periods in which there I re-retire, just to be sure to be to influence the world and I do not end up instead prisoner of his absurd (and well planned by the RR) neurosis ;
- will plan with ferocity, while the elasticity with social action. I will talk and above all listen, from inside the fetid paragovernativo work environment that provides me with my lowly 12,500 euro / month (supply of bolts at the Ministry of Interior). Carpirò such information to the enemy as it is Rosicrucians un'idrovora thrown in Lake Iseo. Such conduct mock normal is also not the mass of insospettirà fetentòn (ie those who, although not enrolled in the RR, but I would like to join, and therefore constitute the most foul, servile, stupid and devious employees);
- start right now restored, action and improvement of the blog. In other words, periodically revisit some of my comments, make any necessary changes to make them understandable to you idiot for reading.
all for now, I'm going to train, raising cast on a surface of pure ice. Here
Val Brembana World to you. GPG
0 comments:
Post a Comment