Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Soccer Shoes For Goalies

THIS WEEKEND - 27/28 February



As promised, the book This Week at the (long awaited!) Rebuilds the weekend THIS WEEKEND, with a little inspiration for the coming two days, when, at least in theory, it is free, you can indulge in something nice and you can spend a little 'to yourself, for peace with the world and share the great Monday! Then ready to drink flavored with virtual proposals and ideas? GOOD WEEKEND DEAR!




FASHION SISTERS OF FONTANA






usually do not watch a lot of the fiction, but I think I'll paste the Sunday night TV because I do not want to miss the one dedicated to the Fontana sisters, Italian designers of great refinement, starting from a small tailoring near Parma, came to dress celebrity star the likes of Jackie 'O and Elizabeth Taylor. Among other fiction will be used in some of the original dresses designed by three sisters during their illustrious career, and I look forward to seeing them!
(February 27 to 28, on a RAI)














PRET-A-PORTEO



A tea with friends, possibly with the addition of rumors and gossip, always takes willingly. But the real trend is to prepare at home with all the wonderful wonderful sachets that will give you the impression of Karl Lagerfeld in person in your cup! I think the more apt idea for a tea made with biscuits, fashion magazines and fashion friendly. What do you think? The bags are available with different characters, not are very cheap but make a beautiful picture! Browse the site http://donkey-products.com/ below and watch my favorite variations: it could possibly miss the one dedicated to Audrey? ;-)









AND THE WINNER IS ......






Who SKY, and at midnight it is still nice to wake up, enjoy the live ceremony of the Oscars, to get a preview (compared to the average person who will read all the newspapers Monday) who will be rewarded. And above all could enjoy live, in the magic of technicolor, every outfit, every set, every gem and every single shoe that trample the coveted red carpet!






put mermorabili Some of actresses that I love!












A BREAK Sweet



a cuddle when I can I give myself the weekend is a hot bath Messy with background music and a book as much as possible frivolous. This week I propose a cuddly bubble bath do-it-yourself: in a normal bottle of bubble bath with milk, place two sticks of vanilla and cut vertically .... enjoy the most fragrant bath in the world!
such as books, two pieces of advice to stay in theme Oscar









"A girl at the Oscars" is the story of a young woman who finds a job in the world only seems golden in Hollywood, but soon realizes that the road to get to the Academy Awards is more rugged than expected ...

"The rookie" is a fun book to an assistant of a gay fashion designer and paranoid look in all the ways to find a celebrity that the Oscars wearing clothing that represents one of the ...


RELAX ALL GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment