You can not see me, but in this gloomy Sunday, I'm jumping of joy reading the comments to my last post, I discovered that the lovely Lara THE WORLD IN MY WAY ( http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com/ ) gave me a wonderful gift or award
In fact, I posted one of the five bloggers to whom he awarded the "Favorite Blog" and I'm thrilled! Not only had never won a prize in a lifetime, but a win for one thing that no one thought (my blog is practically illegal ;-)) but where I am I taking the heart, made me happy. It has been quite a surprise, and say that enlightened me a day otherwise quite boring is an understatement!
Then, a couple of THANKS are necessary: \u200b\u200b
- Lara, who with his delightful blog always cheers me up with this initiative and gave me a priceless birthday present early!
- all of you who follow me, read and discuss, because I never really believed to have readers, let alone to have 42 in a month and a half for me is wonderful to know that I can share with someone my passion for fashion!
- the wonderful people that I'm discovering for the period due to their equally wonderful blog: behind us is commitment, perseverance, ideas, creativity .... smart people and I am proud to know that every day a little 'more!
And now, as the winner, after the speeches of the ceremony duty (piacevoloe!): to name 5 other blogs that I think deserve the award. Excluding Lara only because he has already received, here are my nominations, in totally random order:
1. PIERA of FASHIONABLE AND STYLISH , or his personal window on everything that is trendy, very stylish, as promised in the title: http://allamodaeconstile.blogspot.com/
2. MARY of FASHION TEA AT 5 , one of the first blogs that I discovered that I visit with joy: I like the graphics, style and all kinds of posts: http://fashionteaat5 . blogspot.com /
3. GIULIA of GIRL OF THE BOWS , a girl who has grace and style for miles and is evident in everything he does: http://thegirlofbows.blogspot.com/
4. LA PARISIENNE eponymous blog: a girl with a lovely blog that intrigues soon appear on the PC screen, and wins with a delightful writing: http://laparisienne3.blogspot.com/
5. STRAWBERRY of A STRAWBERRY DAY : a gentle girl with whom I share a love for books and on his blog that tackles different topics with more depth and lightness at the same time: http:// unafragolaalgiorno.blogspot.com /
Wow, it was tough, the blog (and its bloggers) that ammmiro are many, but maybe in the future there will be other occasions to mention ... we hope! Anyway, I'm all on my profile under "blogs I follow," because now I can not do without! And I hope you are happy with the five winners of the prize!
These are the rules that the winners should follow:
1) Accept the award and write a post about
2) Choose from 3 to 5 blogs that you like and you want to know by informing them they have won the prize
3) link to the post of the person who sent it to you
The purpose of the award is to give more visibility and introduce new bloggers!
These are the rules that the winners should follow:
1) Accept the award and write a post about
2) Choose from 3 to 5 blogs that you like and you want to know by informing them they have won the prize
3) link to the post of the person who sent it to you
The purpose of the award is to give more visibility and introduce new bloggers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment