Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why Would State Tax Take Further Review

STYLE THIS WEEK: KATE WALSH





not know about you, but I took just a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy to realize that the true icon of style was not the one complaining of Meredith, but her rival in love, the beautiful Ms. Montgomery. When he has worn in the operating room for a headset Pucci, I've finally chosen my personal muse. Here is some of her outfits that I like, the beauty is that they are easily copied pieces with low cost, because in everyday life Kate is wearing small pieces as simple as jeans, blouses, maxi golfoni, jackets .... all animals can be found easily by Zara, saving your wallet.
How can you sum up your daily style? I would say urban-chic skinny jeans, ballet flat or high heels but portable, jackets, members, top, ever present sunglasses. A touch of elegance is often given by a Chanel 2.55 range, so mischievous, but more expensive to copy many brands offer low cost purses with shoulder strap and chain.




















































Even in the most formal occasions, Kate impeccable. Heads chic and classy, \u200b\u200ba few accessories that are not too flashy, beautiful shoes, physical skillfully exploited. In red, white or blue is beautiful. If you can not leave Balzer pants and even on the red carpet, ushering in a chic simplicity that never goes out of fashion.















































Copy her look is really easy, and the result is really elegant!












0 comments:

Post a Comment