Monday, February 28, 2011

Japanesen Study Of Penis








I am back with a new episode of This Week, set to start the week. So, good breakfast, good Monday and a good week!



MONDAY






Shopping while doing good? Today you can buy a special bag on yoox.com recycled material from the eclectic fashion designer Vivienne Westwood created especially for a good cause. The note designer has decided to support the project Ethical Fashion Africa in collaboration with the United Nations, to support and assist local communities in need, drawing three shopping bags carried by African women on the spot with materials from recycled billboards and safari tents .
exclusively on Yoox is therefore possible to buy the stock at a price of 120 euro each, it is not ok for a little shopping bag in canvas, but for a limited edition piece of Vivienne Westwood and to help Africa I seems an acceptable price after all.





TUESDAY






I love cupcakes. In addition, it can not be more than heavy sweaters and wool golfoni. So, for an advance of spring, I will not miss the T-shirt printed with an explicit order to declare my passion. At least, until just on the shirt, do not fat. The price is tempting, only 13 euro. (Pimkie)





WEDNESDAY






out today for the Feltrinelli book that brings together monologues by Roberto Saviano already heard during the broadcast "Come away with me" with Fabio Fazio. An excellent opportunity to resume and expand on some of the topics covered in the tip, as the fight against the Mafia or the right to euthanasia.




THURSDAY




E 'a few days in perfumery "La vie en rose", the new scent of the house Borsalino.
About Borsalino, who is to move from Milan by March 20 does not erode the free show " cinema with his hat. Borsalino & Other Stories" (admission free). The exhibition is dedicated to long-standing relationship between cinema and hat is the history of the classic Borsalino (WL in a long, long time, but definitely not cheap) and you see what has starred in several films, most notably the 70s with Alain Delon titled "Borsalino."



FRIDAY






mundane Friday evening. Little Black Dress (here I am inspired by my previous post on the Little Black Dress!), High heels, earrings and a clutch etnochic able to attract all eyes. As the evening bags, however beautiful, however not using (I also like the day, to create a contrast, but then the stuff where I put it?) The ideal is to invest a minimum cost / maximum yield . What I propose is to accessorize and costs 30 pounds, or about 40 euro, but the glitter is from the red carpet!



0 comments:

Post a Comment