Each year, Sanremo. It is one of those things you hate everyone, but then no one can do without. No one tolerates Sanremo .. Yet 11 million people watched prime time, yet another record, and thousands of people spent two nights the first to comment on the events of the show on the dashboard of Pina fb .. in short, is a monster sacred, we can not say no.
And every year when I come it is inevitable that I inevitably interest, although up to 5 minutes before I said with absolute certainty that this year I would have avoided even just happen by chance on a rai.
This year, the best things are:
- Luke and Paul at all. They may also be silent on stage and I fully respect for them. Fortunately, next week begins the hyenas ...
- Nathalie I think is a genius, ergo never receive the success it deserves with the music.
- Roberta Flack: I envy those who have had the honor of him as a prof.
- Battiato, just because he is: the type with which he sings I would not give even a penny and I am surprised that Battiato has come to accompany him on purpose at the festival .. but you know, err est humanum.
- Max Pezzali, because it reminds me the most beautiful period, adolescence, when there was no doubt on the soundtrack to be chosen to frame his life: there were only 883. has changed so much since then, and this shows me with a slap on the wrist ungenerous time passes, passes for all, and goes very quickly at that. I remembered in one way, and now I'm a gentleman of 40 years and passes, more and more swollen, almost paradoxical in the overall appearance.
- Gianni Morandi, because after all, is the favorite singer of my mother since they were, so I raise tenderness. I imagine that my mother buys records and sang his songs, and I can not feel tenderness, especially with laughter just thinking about it.
Stop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment