Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Black And White Ivitation Wording

TWO AWARDS FOR ME ... MORE THAN MIMOSE!






double celebration for me today: I received two other prizes, as well as many compliments that are obviously strategic appreciated! I'm really happy to have overcome my shyness and I started this adventure of the blog: I know him better really nice people, very interesting blogs I'm reading every day that allow me to compare myself and I'm finding a love I never thought to get on the web!
Call to talk (if I start not stop!), Here is a small thank you for the awards (right around the time of the birthday!):




Arshes of the eclectic ArshesOnTheOtherside * * I was awarded the prize "Liebster Blog" devoting some words really delicious:
not miss the blog of this girl because he knows from books to explore with grace tricks to balance the reflections ..... a constant inspiration!







The sweet Giusyta The Glamour Avenue has given me the award I Love Your Blog "
receive this award, and received from her, made me really happy: it's a lovely girl, always kind, who loves to share her passion for fashion with great gentleness, modesty and attention.


After a huge and necessary THANKS the two girls in question, step to the duties, following the rules of the prize :
1) Accept the award and write a post about
2) Choose from 3 to 5 blogs that you like and you want to know by informing them that they have received the award
3) Link the post to the person who sent it to you
Here is my award-winning, in order:
a) George STUDENT FLAIR: a girl whom I respect and a blog that always gives me lots of ideas: http:// www.studentflairblog.com/
b) S S IN FASHION AVENUE: A very good blogger (I love when choosing a theme and declines in many ways!) and a very nice girl: http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/
c) Sun PROJECT I LOVE ME : a girl with a sharp blog that brings you virtually on the runway, allowing you to be always updated! Extremely available for advice and discussions : http://progettoiloveme.blogspot.com/
So, again thanks to the girls that I have won and congratulations to the winners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment