Friday, March 4, 2011

Star Wars Derby Cars Designs

Galeazzo El Primero formula bold but ingenious hypothesis the Monster of Florence

Things did not convince me, I do not add up.

Crimes so "ugly" things seem to be butchers by refined minds.
The impression is that crimes are the result of ignorance and superstition.
Vines, removal of pubic hair ... Certainly not all back, but - I repeat - I do not see refined minds behind these crimes. But we do

hypothesis:
1) the Tuscan countryside is steeped in Satanism farmyard, livestock "Benign" (hello Robertino ...)
2) to Perugia , sympathy sanatory town Freemasonry becomes aware of such as these "customs" of Tuscany, and decided to constitute itself as a seondo level.
They order, pay, cover it Pappano fetishes.
short, the surgeons do what butchers do not have the courage to do ...
3) a young doctor , perhaps by virtue of his profession, he learns of this practice, perhaps the father wants to involve him (a little 'how those fathers who take their children to do the tour whore ...), but he does not fit ... dies ... et voila, le jeu fait know

0 comments:

Post a Comment