Thursday, March 3, 2011

Funny Things Wedding Card

THE GRANDMOTHER'S TRUNK






A post on the fly to show the results of my last creative surge: necklace and earrings I made with three of the four buttons Chanel swept up in a vintage shop in Turin.
For the earrings I wanted to keep the classic Chanel style by adding a pearl necklace while I thought of a long chain from which the pendesse button as a pendant, so as to make it more versatile: you can place it normally, but also by two speed and turning it into a necklace, or combined with other chains subtle tone on tone. At the time I wore a simple white shirt, blue balloon satin skirt, blue boots, simple bangle. I love the combination white / blue with a golden touch!
I still have a button, but with what I'm studying something more particular: I'd like to match it with an original material, such as rope or leather or even a scarf to match .... we'll see!
In the meantime, what do you think of these jewels??










0 comments:

Post a Comment