Finally the day came I was waiting all week: my birthday! ! Unfortunately I had to work this morning because we are running out and will soon begin in Turin 150ntenario events for the Unification of Italy (I work in the organization, maybe then I'll make a post specifically to tell the behind the scenes), but I'm spoiled with a big croissant encouragement, which usually does not provide the diet of course! Now, since the blog is an important part of my life, I give myself a little 'time to celebrate with you readers, because I adore you, and then a ride in a shopping center, maybe a good movie, a ride with the Turin and my dog \u200b\u200bafter a night out with my best friends!
Tomorrow I get home from my hand to celebrate with my family, So surely there will be some little gift (which I'll show Monday), some other pamper my beloved dog and maybe a nice cake .... maybe, if you are lucky, one of these cakes a bit 'special .... I'm not beautiful??
0 comments:
Post a Comment