Friday, March 11, 2011

How To Install Mod Sim City4

MY BIRTHDAY GIFTS





As promised, here is a quick post to show the gifts that I received for my birthday! I must admit that this year I was really happy because everyone has guessed my taste and even some gift was amazing! start by telling you that I celebrated the great: with colleagues in the office on Friday, then Saturday afternoon alone with a memorable shopping trip (which will soon see the fruits), on Saturday evening with my boyfriend and some friends for dinner and finally, the Sunday lunch with my family ... you say, too much? ;-)
I love birthdays too, so usually I want them to enjoy the most this year and I just did! And here are the most welcome gifts received:



SKIRT DESIGUAL, colleagues






CHANEL EARRINGS, by my boyfriend (on my advice, disseminating subliminal .... magazines around the house sometimes it works!)






FLOWERS, surprise a dear friend of mine






TROUSSE PUPA, another dear friend






TICKET "Rigoletto," by my dad, to go along (it was my wish, but I do not think I would have bought it!)






CHANEL BALLERINA, by my mother and my grandmothers






DVD "Charade", a friend is one of my favorite movies!






I PHONE 4, alas, is not a gift but a loan (the office) but for now I'm really enjoying it!





There is still some gift because it arrived after I had already downloaded the photos, and even then I wanted to show the recent compulsive shopping, then I swear I'll stop with the birthday break!


0 comments:

Post a Comment