bus this morning I have betrayed my exciting yellow with the latest issue of "Tourists by chance" (the passion for travel that beats even the mystery!) Dossierone Morocco and gave me an incredible nostalgia for Morocco, a land that I loved deeply since I set foot there for the first time. I loved the fact that the sun is always that people instead of running all day stopped to chat while drinking tea, if you ask for an indication that road even accompany you, that's Islamic buildings are spectacular, the call of the muezzin makes you stir in, which you can listen to Djemaa el Fna world history, that wherever you enter you are greeted with a smile. I loved the smiles that make you light-hearted with gleaming teeth and contracts and are convinced (illuso!) have made a bargain, the looks of women co-operatives who "made it" to emenciparsi and maintain, racing Children with donkeys through the narrow streets of the medina, where he trains packed all the same sitting on the same case, the word "Inshallah" they tell you when you greet invited to return, and is the word that goes all the way back when you hope to be back already. To review the special light. To get back those smiles. To lose you again in a crowded medina.
is not a country where everything is fine, it is not true that there is always the sun, is a land of many contradictions, but if you can also see in-depth look at what is a beautiful country, warm, welcoming atmosphere.
I leave you a little 'photos, especially useful to me to treat me the nostalgia that I took today .... but you never know who knows someone who may not want to leave?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment