Monday, March 14, 2011

Pokemon Crystal Mac Gameshark Cheats






For someone like me, working in the celebrations for the Unification of Italy, is about to begin a week of fire. But I still wanted to leave some food on the fly and then tonight, if ever I get home, I will be a turn on all your blogs that after a few days of abstinence due to work, I miss you very much!



MONDAY










Who is to move from Rome, you do not miss the exhibition dedicated to the painter Tamara de Lempicka at the Complesso del Vittoriano (Via Di San Pietro In Prison ). I discovered this artist in high school and a few years ago I saw his show in Milan, I was immediately captured. It uses a technique of painting inspired by Art Deco but very original, so that his hand is easily recognizable even if you are not art experts. To me personally the artist has captured through his quote: "I do not follow fashion, fashion do" great!
Until July 3, daily except Monday.




TUESDAY





comes out these days the new perfume compact Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom Concrete. The most delicious is the packaging: the popular staple Vara, symbol of the house is on the cover but also can be removed and transformed into a stylish brooch. The price is about € 32. Moral of the story: the vogliooooooooo !!!!!



WEDNESDAY




In cities across Italy on the night of March 16 will be tricolor: events, shows, museums and shops open and fireworks to celebrate 150 years of our Italy. A little taste of what will happen in Turin: various artists will create a concert in Piazza Castello, Piazza Vittorio in addition there will be a special edition of gourmet chocolate and finally at 24 spectacular fireworks on the Po!




THURSDAY



In Turin, the festivities begin for 150ntesimo: events, shows and exhibitions grandiose. I'll work so if you go let me know! All the info here (so no more than tedium in this post): http://www.italia150.it/




FRIDAY




The wait is over: in Piazza Castello in Turin now is the low cost brand "Stradivarius"! I have already given a glimpse and I saw three interesting trends: marine stripes, denim galore, and new romantic with flowers and exquisite handbags. Even the jewelry is beautiful, I can not wait to show what I caught!


good week, if I do I get out alive with all the various openings, trainings, etc ... it will be a blockbuster!


0 comments:

Post a Comment