Sunday, March 13, 2011

Venn Diagram Creator Excel

People that require an additional investigation

1) Lorenzo Jovanotti Cherubini

2) Fabio "faziomba surprise that" Fazio

3) Giancarlino "pine head" Caselli

4) Don Luigi "sventrax" Ciotti

5) Piero the "breadstick Turin" Fassino

6) Piero "the giant killer" Chiambretti

7) George "the killer ??????" Napolitano

8) Roberto "the monster" Benigni

enough I spend 10 minutes each with each of these, in a soundproof room.

Then I want to see if it is true that looking at the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
I fill the abyss - a mo 'landfill - the precious substance that would emerge in the course of the friendly questioning from these friendly character on ... why are not people, are personages ...

PS. to my attorneys and managers of Google / Blogger: Let me be clear, this post has only one function of solace for readers, and is not intended in any way be offensive to the above donors, who have sacrificed their lives to do so much higher too perfectly on the social forum. Slurp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment