I love the snow. Really. I love it when Christmas is all white, you are warm by the fireplace and it's snowing outside. I love it when you walk in an enchanted and you seem to be in a fairy tale. At most I also love a good (small) storm, if I look out the window of the attic. March 1 but not take it anymore: I want primaveraaaaaaaa !!!!!!
I'm tired of stacked sweaters, to always put the boots to argue for the heater in the office, getting warm with a hot water bottle, not hardly ever see the sun ...
Especially I'm tired of being lazy and winter grips me, forcing me to spend a lot of time on the couch, making himself an accomplice of my afternoons with a book and a cup of tea by the fire in the fireplace instead of a park dispose of a little 'calories.
I want to sip tea with friends, read a book in a park on Sunday morning to pull out of the closet a colorful dress and flowing, using an impalpable make up in shades of pink, a new perfume that smells of flowers, a scholarship that is able again, a jangly bracelet of charms or the profile of a flower, a touch of blue and pink in the closet, a circle that seems to come out of an enchanted garden, a pair of graceful ballerinas.
I want a dress like a cloud of soft pink, a cupcake that miraculously does not make you fat, a charm shaped like a cupcake I'm sure that at least I really do not make you fat, a day at the seaside, a cake that smacks of summer, a different nail polish on each nail, a clutch bag with feathers, a sandal bottom of the color of the sky, to buy a skirt chiffon, having a flower in her hair, wearing a minidress with crystals, to wear a scarf in a thousand different ways, a cloth bag lightly.
I feel like a pair of rubber boots, colored to light up a rainy day, a fruit cocktail, to receive a bouquet of flowers that you do not expect, to sleep in a canopy bed, a straw bag to show off the city, to wear sandals multicolor, wearing a shower of colored bracelets, to buy a clock / scarves, turquoise earrings to seek a flea market, to make a sailing around, drinking a coffee in a cup-shaped pink heart, eat a macaron choosing the next pair of shoes.
And what do you expect from spring arrival (I hope)? What do you like about summer?
In any case A SMILE TO ALL OF YOU to address these winter days!
0 comments:
Post a Comment